Thursday, October 9, 2008

Welcoming Myself to the World of Blogging

Okay, so here goes. I am officially a member of the blogging world today!!

Let me introduce myself and my family to everyone. My name is Star Thompson, I am 39 years young. I have been happily married to Jason Thompson for last 13 years, and we have 2 children and 2 dogs. Jordan is a senior at Seneca High School, and will be 18 December 26th of this year. She is very much looking forward to graduating, and is trying to decide what to do with her future. She is very much into photography, and would like to do something in that field. Jason, Jr. is 11 and is in the 6th grade this year. He is now enjoying his tackle football season, and is a tight end, and cornerback. And baseball is his other passion, he is the #1 catcher in his league. Our dogs Jewel (pitbull) and Jade (Chihuahua) are both girls, and pains in the butt, but we love them.

I will try to add some pictures of our family, and until my next post, Happy Blogging!!!

1 comment:

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

Whoo Hoo! welcome to the blogging world!